Self-portraits of some of our Sunday School children:
Graceland is the name of our children’s ministry program at Grace Baptist Church of Blue Bell. We have an active ministry where every child is valued. We seek to witness the love of God to children in word and deed, as well as help children develop a Christian faith that will sustain them throughout their lives. We offer a variety of activities for children of all ages including:
- Sunday School for all ages every week from September through June. Our Sunday School program includes a music and prayer time for all ages, as well as a separate Bible lesson and activities for each age group.
- Graceland 2nd Hour Church is offered during the latter part of the worship hour every Sunday for children aged Pre-K through 3rd grade. During this special worship time, children hear and participate in a scripture lesson and activity which often include short skits, crafts and games.
- Parents’ Night Out-an evening of activities for children aged 3 years through 5th grade held on the 1st Friday of each month during the school year. Click Here for More Details
- Vacation Bible School-offered in July each summer.
- Additional picnics, programs and activities throughout the year.